Thursday, July 30, 2009

Camera Hams!

So what do you know today we both had shoots! Jen's was part 2 for the Daniel Rainn collection and let me tell you girls you will go crazy on the spring collection! The styles are so cute and the prices you will not believe! These are silk blouses retailing around $32! Crazy I tell you! And you must know that printed blouses are going to be the new "IN" thing to wear! We're just saying!
Check out below a peek at my shoot! And... you will see a photo of my vintage lace up boots that I got at the flea mkt last weekend which I wore with American Apparel leggings! =)

Collection: http://www.danielrainn.com/

Photographer: http://www.erikian.com/

CREATIVITY FLOWIN' IN OJIA
Can I just say... I LOVE OJIA!
I had a shoot with the amazing photographer Marco Walker. We took a beautiful drive up to Ojia.. which is where the creator of tie-die lives.... amazing right!? Marco has a friend with the best property. It was so breathtaking... he owns a whole mountain side.... crazy!! It was inspiring being there... hundreds of plants from all over the world and birds birds birds everywhere!

Marco shot all film and I wore all vintage pieces... of course! Here are some pics we took with my digital... the real ones are coming soon!
http://www.marcowalker.com/

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers