Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Burnin' Up!

Whew!!
What a day we had Monday! My day started at 8am and ended at midnight! While Christina was studying her lines like a good girl for her upcoming auditions (one was for an Indie film so keep your fingers crossed), I was shooting a music video! The video was for musician Dan Balan who is huge in the UK and shooting the video was amazing director Hype Williams. Hype has shot pretty much every awesome music video there is from Kayne West to No Doubt! So to say the least I was super excited to work with him! The story line was amazing but I won't share to much.... because I would rather show you when it comes out... I will tell you though that everyone was super nice and fun to work with, there were 4 of us girls that were in the video and it is going to be HOT! Oh and of course the song is AMAZING!! I'm hoping that it will release here so I can dance my booty off to it!

Here is a couple behind the scenes shots.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers