Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Protea Collection

So here is the scoop....
Last month I shot for an amazing line called Protea which is based in San Francisco.
Kelly the owner and designer has to be one of the kindest person I have ever met!
Definitely check out her site so you can see her beautiful creations that she comes up with in her studio in SF. She is extremely talented and I loved every piece of this collection!
www.proteacollecion.com
The photo's were shot by photographer Paul Trapani and let me tell you he is a master of his work! I always love working with him and plan on shooting with him again so I will keep you posted!
www.trapaniphoto.com


xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers