Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It was a Pleasure!

On Jen...
Blouse - Vintage / Suede Hot Pants - Vintage / Knee Socks - H&M / Shoes - Prada

So...
A couple girlfriends and I attended a fashion show for the line "A Pleasure Doing Business"
They are known for their take on the bandage skirt and from what I hear are killing it!
We were lucky enough to be asked to sit in the front row =)
So we were able to see all the goods.
The look on the model above was my favorite, I love the color of mustardy looking skirt...
especially paired with the black lace it gives a cool tough girl vibe!
After the show we went to a little bar where I tried to get my friend to pose for me because I loves her outfit!
Hope you all had a great weekend!

xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers