Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!

Woohoo!
No work, No worries, Just FUN!
While Christina is off parading around Europe, I jetted down to LA to let loose with my girls and celebrate the holiday for the working people. We celebrated this holiday by dancing like there was no tomorrow! And yes we did it in FASHION! Started off at the legendary rock club The Roxy where Benji and Joel Madden were DJ'ing then off to Guys & Dolls where we danced and danced! I was sporting my favorite purple studded Marc Jacob ankle boots, fishnets, a black American Apparel tube dress and a multi chain necklace worn as a belt!
PS.... I'm ready for winter! Can't wait to start all the layering and bringing out my boots from hibernation!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers