Saturday, September 19, 2009

What's Hot

Guess what's hot in Spain and Portugal....
I was recently there and I could not help but notice their main commodity. Every where I turned I saw it... all the girls were wearing it.... 

HAREEM pants!!!

I love the look of hareem pants... they are so versatile.... and of course comfy! You can easily dress them down or up... and now they come in so many different styles. I found an awesome pair from Topshop.... they are charcoal and sequenced which makes for an amazing fall piece.
Enjoy!

xoxo
chris



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers