Thursday, December 31, 2009

So long 2009!

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!

I may be cliche' but I really love New Years.... the idea of having a fresh start and setting goals gets me excited!
I hope everyone is able to spend this holiday with great friends, family or loved ones.
Chris is in Hawaii with her hubby and I will be spending it with my long time bestie Jess in SF.
Here is my New Years last year....


Me and my girls hit downtown LA to see one of our favorite bands Stone Temple Pilots!
We had a great time... I was wearing a super sparkly silver vintage dress (that is being covered by my sweater cape)! I will miss all my girls in LA but I will see you next year!

As we look back at 2009 we think that the best dressed was...... drum role.....
ALEXA CHUNG


xo J & C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers