Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fashion NZ

Fashion clothing from the New Zeland
By Me !!!

Fashion in Film is a very easy and fun way to get some makeup and clothing so you can not breathe some inspiration. Here is my favorite movie moments of some fashion, if you have not seen them, then you must list them that:



Old School Classic

Gangster fashion in its classic Bonnie and Clyde Faye Dunaway shows in how we wear in the running Bob, one of the best berets and scarves.

Mia Farrow also hope the show as The Great Gatsby Robert Redford, it was like a beautiful dress, beautiful people and beautiful homes on the land fantasy. A typical well worth a visit.



Recently, I saw my mother do not meet what is Africa's greatest movie! Meryl Streep of course is good, but her clothing from her sacred hunting equipment in Denmark, arrived in Kenya in the suite in her traveling, her wedding dress (not dress), wearing a pretty scarf, shirt her family coffee plantation.

Defined type growth

Grease I'm still young, so I do not know, "Sandy" should be a bookworm before she did a little ... I thought she looked great. But when she came to this tight-fitting black dress with her hair done and I can understand, "Danny" can not resist, but in retrospect, I do not know what I really want to imitate any equipment, but still heaps of fun and probably my most memorable, "said."



Seeking Susan Madonna gave birth to a film's overall look, although my lace, net to one place, I could never lace gloves, but I finally got a perm.

Shopping sequences

Even if you hate shopping, I do not think that any woman can resist a beautiful woman, shopping is a fairy-tale sequence of their shopping trip you want, you can all look fun, fabulous (though perhaps a bit out of date), You can afford whatever you want to dream ....



Clothing:

Paula Marie the latest, starring Kirsten Dunst is wearing a gorgeous feast, wigs and cake, if you feel feminine at all, this is one for you.

Natalie Portman in Star Wars Phantom Menace, as Queen Amidala of Naboo, to be in clothing, one of my all time favorites, their striking appearance and a little Victorian, Japan and other affect the whole lot together all together beautifully.

If you love the color, then the Chinese film Hero is the world's most beautiful film ever .... and as a woman wearing apparel and clothing is amazing.



Fashion Industry

Then, of course, if the Devil wear Prada and porters of the group (I have never seen) the film industry.

These are just a few of my favorite just let me know if you have any favorites I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers