Friday, April 9, 2010

Fashion Tights

Fashion tights look in Washington, DC
By Me

Last month, I was fortunate to spend a few days in Washington, DC While I was there to open to full bloom of cherry trees, I visited the museums and monuments. I think people watch the cultural events, this is my time up with my work. When I saw the amazing diversity of people, I found an exciting fashion, especially in the socks trend. What most attracted me is that I see women wearing tights.



DC caution women against a cold day they put winter clothes away in the early spring. My eyes followed a woman, she walked down M Street, wearing black boots and with a high above knee black skirt, black wool suit. Black and brown dress and boots can be seen between the 10-inch striped tights costume. I describe her as a travel professional, with different colors and varieties increased to the basic black suit her stockings model.



In the Air and Space Museum, I saw a young mother, on her children walk IMAXX theater. Her clothing caught my eye. She keep a diagonal green and white striped short skirt. White fishnet stockings and white platform sandals completed her amazing costumes.



I do not know how to approach into the net stockings these days, until I saw two women walking along the plaza wearing them. They are all wearing short black skirt and high heels. Their socks, black diamonds, highlighting its long legs.



I was eating a Georgetown bistro dinner, I saw a woman, she left the restaurant. Her multi-colored tights out of the wild pattern of red shoes from her to her waist. I know this is because of her short black skirt is a thin see through the structure. I hope it does not sound obscene to you, because it is not at all. It was fun, really fun, she did not unduly exposed.



Leggings can be very calm and whether they eventually ankle or higher. A boy near the Washington Monument to dress casually 8 inches high fur boots lined with camel color. The end of her black leggings beneath her knees, showing 3 or 4 Scotch Plaid Tights inches. I hope you can see this unique combination of socks!

And then increase with a small woman wearing lace thigh horizontal stripes in her socks, slightly lower than the skirt length. These bold tights that accentuated her beautiful legs strong.

Another trend is the Information tights socks. These tights, wearing mostly young people by my observation () of their text, usually in a foreign language. I stopped a teenage couple, asked them what their tights. Someone told me that "China's peaceful." Another claimed that she said "love" in Korean. I certainly hope they have the right translation.

You may want to know where to find these stylish socks for women. DC women may be in local boutiques and department stores them. But no matter where you live, you can purchase the socks, including robbery, tights, thigh highs, pantyhose, socks, any of a number of online shops. Pretty Polly and Aristoc Socks in many fashion designers are two you might find in a store or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers