Wednesday, July 7, 2010

No Pictures Please




On Jen...
Dress - H&M / Shoes - Fendi / Purse - Vintage

The other night I met a friend for dinner at LA's legendary Chateau Marmont....
As I tried to take a couple snapshots, I was told that photo's are not allowed to be taken at this hotel.
So of course I did what all girls do, excused myself to the ladies room for a quick photo shoot!
I do love the decor of the hotel but I was only able to capture it in the restroom, which is still beautiful!
I scored this dress in San Francisco and have been waiting for the perfect time to wear it. This was the first night that came my way...
This dress is the perfect summer dress for evening which means I will be wearing it again...

xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers