Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Red Red Wine...


Top 2 Photo's By - Endo

On Jen...
Sweater & Skirt - H&M / Heels - Elixabeth and James
Purse - Marc Jacobs

A couple nights ago...
My girlfriend Kat and I made our way to Hollywood for a little fun...
We drank wine, listened to music and had a late night dinner.
Now about my outfit!
I had been wanting these Elizabeth and James shoes for awhile! The time was right when I just happened to be walking down Robertson Blvd and stopped into Intermix (to me, this is the only store worth going to on that street)
And the shoes were there! Even better they were on sale!
Hope everyone had a great week!

xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers