Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Writings on the Wall

Photo's by: Endo

On Jen...
Dress & Vest - From Thailand / Socks - Target / Wedges - JC

We ain't over but the writings on the wall,
We keep trying just so we can say we gave it all,
We ain't over but the writings on the wall,
This time next year we'll be no more.
- Pink Floyd

First things first!
Can I just say how much I miss shopping in Thailand.....
Seriously everything was just so freaking cheap! The 2 pieces I am wearing above were each $3
Where can you get things that cheap here...?
Now not sure if any of you know much about tattoo artists.... but the reason I took pictures in front of this particular graffiti wall is because it was done by the artist Cartoon. He is super talented and pretty respected in his industry for tattoo's and graffiti! I am a fan of his work and always look forward to seeing more...
Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers