Thursday, May 27, 2010

Grandviews



I flew into SF yesterday for a quick job and...
had the pleasure of having lunch where you also have the best view of the city!
My friend Matt took these photo's of me on top of the Grandviews at the Grand Hyatt...
Its always fun messing around with a camera when its not for work, the feeling of the pictures always come out more real. He captured some great moments...
Matt also has an amazing book out right now! I'm almost finished with it and don't want to spill the beans but you must check out his website by clicking here and see if you are into it! I haven't been able to put it down... It has made me look at people a bit different and with a more caring eye...

xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers