Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Head to Toe...


On Jen...
Top - H&M / Shorts - UO / Heels - Aldo
Jewelry - F21

Head to Toe in black.... Always a great look!
I was so happy to see that it was somewhat warm today so I could wear my new cut offs from Urban Outfitters! They were one of those unexpected purchases. As I told myself I was just going to look around the store to kill time..... Then there they laid. Perfectly on the table on top of all the denim cut offs. Just 1 pair of them in black with rips/holes on the front and as I picked them up I knew they were my size.
So....
I had to try them on especially since they were the ONLY pair there.
So of course I bought them and I am happy and I will wear them all summer!
Hope everyone is having a great week!

xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers