Thursday, May 20, 2010

Living Young!

On Jen...
Dress - Vintage / Heels - Bebe

Us girls hit the town for the Nylon Young Hollywood Party at the Tropicana...
which is the outside pool/bar area of the Roosevelt.
I was actually surprised that weren't that many stylish partygoers...
There were plenty of people that went over the top and borderline tacky but who am I to judge?
As long as they had fun then I say kudos to them!
I was dying over Megan's (Ketchup Covered Faces) beautiful long dress from a Chloe collection!
She rocked it especially by adding the bulky vintage belt!

Xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers