Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Simple...


On Jen...
Sweater & Purse - Old Navy / Shorts - F21 / Shoes - Alice & Olivia for Payless
Jacket - UO / Hat - Vintage

I had a huge craving for Pizza the other day so my friend and I took a walk downtown LA and had some AMAZING pizza! I ate my whole small to my self..... Sometimes you just need to splurge!
I had quite the shopping luck in San Francisco last week...
Scored these shoes at a random Payless that I happen to be walking by...
and the sweater and purse were at Old Navy.
My lesson learned.... I can pretty much find something I like ANYWHERE! Ha!

Xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers