Friday, January 1, 2010

2010!

Last night was amazing!
I ventured to San Francisco with my best friend growing up and we went to a champagne party where we mingled and admired each others outfits and snacked on amazing cheeses from all over…. If there is one thing I love the most it would definitely be CHEESE!
We then moved the party to a lounge for the countdown! It was a BLAST!
I was very excited to open this dress up on Christmas…. a present from my mother…. i had been eyeing it for some time now =) I think it will be my go to lbd for 2010!

On Jen...
Dress - American Apparel / Shoes - Jimmy Choo for H&M / Accessories - F21

Chris is spending the New Year in Hawaii.... Hope she is having an amazing time. I know after last night I could use some down time by the beach reading a book.

xo J&C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers