Friday, January 8, 2010

Penny Lane....

I took these photo's during the holidays when I was home.... It is so lush and green in Northern CA that it was easy to find great shooting locations.
The best part about returning home is snooping in my room to find old pictures/letters and sometimes the occasional piece of clothing...
I was very please to find this old jacked of mine! I can remember the exact day I bought it... haha! It was very long ago... I believe after the movie Almost Famous came out.
That would be the reason of my purchase =p
This dress I am wearing is actually a vintage skirt that bought for $1.75!
I recommend trying to wear some of your longer skirts as dresses, its fun when you can wear a garment more than way....

xo J & C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers