Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just one of those days...


I wore this outfit the other day and posted it on www.chictopia.com I received so much positive feedback on it that I wanted to share it with all of you who may not be part of the chictopia site.
It was chilly in Northern CA ….
but I’m not doing much outdoors where I need jacket so this vest is perfect!
I woke up not wanting to take off this tee that I slept in…. Has that ever happened to you? ,
So I decided to make an outfit work around it. I chose these 70’s style flair pants, and then the vest to top it off, also added a bunch of silver jewelry but you may not be able to see it… next time….

On Jen...
Shirt - AA / Vest - F21 / Jeans - Anlo / Booties - Sam Edelman

xo J & C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers