Friday, February 26, 2010

B is for Balenciaga




A is for Alexander and B is for BALENCIAGA...
Now you may recognize these boots because Christina had scored a pair at one of Barney's sales, BUT I really lucked out when I found one pair left in my size at the warehouse sale! I nearly knocked people down for them. I have worn them 2 days in a row now trying to break them in... not to fun but as they say beauty is pain! Haha...
I paired these boots with this super cute jumpsuit I found at wasteland for.... $14.00
The jacket and belt are also vintage =)

Now wish me luck in breaking in my boots!

xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers