Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wolfram Magazine

Hi Everyone!!
So if you didn't already know.... now you know. We have just been featured in Wolfram Magazine. Wolfram Magazine (www.wolframmagazine.com) is an up and coming online magazine based in Southern California, featuring articles concerning art, fashion, life, and music around the area.

Here are a couple of the questions they asked us.... log onto their magazine for all of them!


How did you get involved in fashion blogging?
Jen - Well I started on my own with a website that was called JennyLane Vintage and I was going to sell vintage clothing and showcase LA street style and the events that we get to go too. But I had never had the site finished and I didn't like doing it alone, I was kind of un inspired. So I talked to Christina about doing it with me and she hopped on board and suggested doing a blog instead and then Agogo was born!

You both have written blogs concerning your respective modeling careers. Are you both full-time models?
Jen - Yes, that is actually how we met. We are with the same agency in LA, M Models and met on shoot for the tennis shoes New Balance. We hit it off right away and have been friends ever since.

Of all your modeling gigs, which have been your favorites? Do you have any lines that you would like to model for?
Jen - Ooooh this is a hard one because I love what I do so much that I enjoy working with everyone but if I had to pick it would be Levi's and Benefit Cosmetics, both are brands that i have idolized growing up. A couple I would love to work with are Converse, Raybans, H&M and Victoria Secret's pink line!

Chris - Hmmmm... Well one of my favorite modeling gigs would have to be Joico. It was one of my very first jobs as a model.... I love change and they completely transformed me... chopped my hair off and dyed it red! I also did a commercial for Levis.. and that has been the most memorable experience I have had in this industry so far. The creative team was amazing to work with.. and I got to face my fear of heights by jumping of the Santa Monica pier in my undies. I would love love love to do a campaign for Chloe... a gal can dream right?

How would you describe your style? Do you share a similar taste in fashion?
Jen - Hmmm, well for me I think I am constantly evolving in fashion and I dress how I feel. I love trying new things and am not scared too which can lead to a hit or miss, haha. To sum it up I would say I'm kinda a rocker flower child, with a touch of 70's who likes to play dress up in some 50's styles but always with an edge.

Chris - I'm still trying to figure out my true style! I feel like right now is the time when I should be experimenting... and everyday truly is an experiment for me. Though.. I always have a soft spot for any thing hippie dippy! I guess we both have somewhat a similar taste in fashion... but I also feel together we help push each other to be a lil more risky with our choices.. and risky is fun!

What are your current fashion trends?
Jen - For me at the moment I am channeling my 70's persona with knee socks and chunky heels with mini dresses and am looking for a great pair of bell bottoms!

Chris - I'm kinda into the boy thing right now. Loving fitted button up shirts, sweaters, skin tight jeans and some awesome loafers. I also love stealing things out of my boyfriend's closet ;)


xo C & J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers