Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One Grey Day




So I did a shoot last week for a clothing line called One Grey Day!
It was fun and laid back shoot...
All the pieces were black, grey and white.... for me it was heaven!
Those are probably my top 3 favorite colors to wear.
Since this line sells mainly to Japan they had tee's with graphics on them (like the OMG one above) and these over the knee leg warmers that I can just see all the japanese fashionista's going crazy over!
These were my top 3 favorite outfits that I had the stylist snap photos of. Once I get the real photo's from the shoot I will post so you can see how they cam out!
If you like the clothes you see then check out their site!

xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers