Thursday, February 18, 2010

In the City...


So lately I have been helping my friend out with his line and digging in to my designer instincts! I am very excited to see what happens with it...
I feel like being a model and constantly being around clothes I needed some kind of creative outlet and I believe this is working for me!
The photos above are some image shots we took for the line....
The line is called City of Dolls, so keep your eyes and ears open for it!

We are wanting to make great tee's that you can wear during the day but also be able to dress up for night and look fantastic! The effortlessly chic look.... kinda dirty sexy!

What do you think?

xo J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers