Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fashion Glasses

Top 3 Tips on How to Choose Fashion Glasses
By Jim Kirk




There are a lot of choices for fashion glasses today, so in this article I will show you how to choose the right fashion glasses just for you. There is not much difference in the lenses, so I will concentrate on mainly the frames. The first tip is to choose the type of frames material, but popular choices are titanium and aluminum that looks classier than plastic ones.



The second tip is to choose the right color for your frame. There is a good technique to narrow down the choices. First, determine your skin color. If you have whitish or yellowish facial skin, your skin color is cool. If you have tanned, brown or dark skin, then your skin color is warm. If your skin color is cool, choose bright silver, blue, or green. If it is warm colored, then choose red, orange or gold.



The final tip is to determine your face shape. If your face is round or square shaped, choose narrow frames. Avoid round frames especially if you have a round face, else it will make your face seem even rounder. If your face is oral shaped, choose wider frames. If your face is heart shaped, choose a frame that is rimless, else it will distort your face shape.



My advice is to totally get rid of your eye wear altogether. I now have perfect vision in my right eye and near perfect in my left. I have searched for natural ways to improve my vision, and have found one that actually works for me. Do check out the scientifically proven, natural and easy way to improve your vision, without burning a hole in your pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers