Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Socks


On Jen...
Dress - Tease Tees / Vest - Vintage / Jacket - Guess / Socks - Target
Shoes - Prada

We have both been so into socks lately, and can' t seem to get enough of them.
I just got these last week when I was in Northern CA and couldn't wait to get back home so I could wear them with out freezing! I have had this orange jacket for YEARS and wear it every winter. It was such a gorgeous day that I had to make sure that I could get photo's taken on the roof.
Now lets get onto more important things like my SHOES.... haha!
These are the Prada's that I scored when Chris and I hit the Barneys sale. I am so happy I got them

XO J & C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Preview on Feedage: dr-5z5-open-feed-directory Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory [Valid Atom 1.0] Msn bot last visit powered by Scriptme powered by PRBbutton Fashion blogs Blog Directory Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Bots Visit Powered by Mysiterank My Ping in TotalPing.com Literature Subscribe My Feed

Followers